Friday 20 March 2015

Production Line: WW2 German Fallshirmjager

Never have I done 90% of a force (even a small one!) in a single batch paint, was bordering on a bit of a slog but am very happy with the results and with just three weapon teams to paint, will have this 500pt Bolt Action force fully painted in no time!

All the figures are from Warlord Games.


I used the painting guide "Fanworth Colour Guide German Fallshirmjager" which is found here, I didn't follow the guide completely to the letter, sometimes using paints from Coat De Arms and GW which I could find the nearest match to. Also I only basecoated the models and than gave them a liberal coat of GW Agrax Earthshade to add depth.

This was my first crack at infantry camo in a very long time, though I do think I need a lil more improvement and I think its my best results yet.


Now painted hopefully these guys will bring me better luck than from my last and very unfortunate game of Bolt Action (Read more about that here).

Thanks for your time, cya soon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment