Monday 30 March 2015

Production Line: Napoleonic Reinforcements

Despite last weeks abysmal performance from myself in a game of Black Powder, I am still fired up to get more shakos on the battlefield.

First up is finishing the French infantry unit from last week, firstly by adding a small wing of Grenadiers. These where base-coated using this useful guide and given a generous wash of GW Agrax Earthshade.


Next up and completing the unit is a wing of Voltigeurs. Again painting using the guide mentioned previous and washed with Agrax Earthshade.


Below is a photo of the now completed unit.


Also managed to find some time to get my British Brigade General Completed


And lastly the beginnings of a French Hussar unit, depicting the 8th Hussars. Until the unit is completed and I get a French Brigade General figure - this will stand in for the role. For the colour scheme I used the very helpful guides found in the Perry Miniatures plastic hussars box set.


Also want to say thank you to The Napoleonic Wargamer facebook group for the brilliant tactical advise for my next game -must of been painful reading my last game lol.

All the figures except for the French Hussar (Perry Miniatures) are from Victrix ltd.

Thanks for your time, cya soon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment